Fairy-tale Princess appliqued long V-neck dress with A-line skirt by Mori Lee Vizcaya
Look like a fairy-tale Princess in this floral appliqued long V-neck dress with A-line skirt by Mori Lee Vizcaya
An enchanting quinceañera ballgown with crystal beaded straps and metallic lace appliques on tulle. Detachable bell sleeves and matching stole included.
- Mori Lee Vizcaya Spring 2020 Collection
- Style Number: 89261
- Colors: Gold/Blush Pink
- Sizes: 00 to 28
- Occasion: Quinceañera, Sweet 16, Debutante Ball, Formal, Gala, Wedding, Red Carpet, Special Occasion, Prom, Sweet 15
- Availability: If this gown is in-stock, please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. If this dress is not in-stock or in-production, please allow up to 5 months for delivery because Mori Lee dresses are made-to-order. Mori Lee has lots of Quince dresses that are already made and in-stock. If you have any questions about the availability, please contact us.
- Crystal Beaded Lace and Tulle Quinceañera Dress
- Designer: Madeline Gardner
- Silhouette: Ballgown, A-line, Sweep Train
- Sleeve Style: Bell Sleeves, Detachable Long Sleeves, Sleeveless, Straps
- Neckline: V-Neck
- Back Detail: Corset, Open
- Waist: Basque
- Fabric: Lace, Tulle
- Embellishments: Beading, Beading/Crystals, Lace
- Length: Long Floor Length, 60" Hollow to Hem
To get the most accurate measurements, have someone measure you with a cloth measuring tape. Please do not measure yourself. To determine your size, follow these simple instructions:
A - Bust: Measure over the fullest part of the bust.
B - Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist, about 2 to 3 inches above your belly button.
C - Hips: Measure the fullest part of your hips.
- Please keep in mind that the dress may not be an exact fit. Therefore, alternations may be necessary and may be easily hemmed by a local tailor.
- We recommend that when selecting a size, you base your decision first by your BUST size, then waist, and lastly hips.
- If you are between sizes, we suggest that you choose the larger size and have the dress tailored. A general rule of thumb is that a dress can be tailored 2 sizes down if necessary.